Best Of *W W W*
Popular posts, in order of views*:
- I’ve got a case of yellow fever! No, really, I love my Asian men.
- To update your Facebook relationship status to “single” or “in a relationship,” that is the question!
- If you want to defriend someone on Facebook, I’ve got a few thoughts on that too.
- There is such a thing as over-complimenting. Here’s my story.
- A group post on the importance of the blogging community (with excerpts by Staci from How Very Lucky, KB from KB in NYC, Jessica from All the Single Ladies, and Alex from The Urban Dater).
- A list of my turn-ons and turn-offs in men.
- A recap of the four-year relationship that ultimately brought me to blog and in which I played The Waiting Game.
And some of MY favorite posts:
- About an earthquake and a virgin - need I say more?
- My brief adventure with being “single” (no, I’d make a horrible nun)
- A funny story involving a pushy Persian and curly kale
- A nostalgic post about one of my favorite movies, The Princess Bride
- A post on the importance of confidence in dating
- A post on the balancing act of dating multiple people
- About traveling and love
- An ode to Black men
- My Mother’s Day post, to the most beautiful woman in my life
- A short pictorial history of the flowers I’ve received from guys
- My pilot YouTube video
- Another group post, on the dating scene in southern California (big thanks to Cole from Pre Middle Age, Alex from The Urban Dater, Lori from Adventures of a Single Girl, MoneyMaus from Money Maus, and Kelly fromNotes from the Dating Trenches)
Sites you looooooovvvveeee (to click on):
- Ranier Falco is hot stuff. Also, his blog’s pretty popular too. Check it out here.
- Helene the Man Shopper is equally hot (no, really, check out her blog and you’ll see why everyone from Matt Brand to Mike Masters has flirted with her). Her blog? Effing hilarious.
- Asian models Daniel Liu and Allen Tsai get a lot of click love.
- Matt Brand‘s brilliantly funny site Love in the Dumps also gets a lot of views …
- … as does Jackie Summer‘s F*cking in Brooklyn.
And the top-referring sites that brought you here (i.e., I need to send these people boxes of chocolates):
- Mike the Master Dater (http://www.mikethemasterdater.com). I’ve guest-posted a couple of times on Mike’s site, and he’s been kind enough to help me through all sorts of questions about my site (and personal life). I’ve also met him in person, and there are many words I could use to describe him, but I’m afraid none of them are G-rated. Just read him.
- Lucky Girl from http://www.howverylucky.com – One saucy writer, that Lucky Girl.
- Owl Sublime from http://owlsublime.wordpress.com – One cool-sexy librarian.
- Helene, of course, from http://manshopping.wordpress.com – One “feisty Asianista” living in Paris, France.
- The boys (like Blackie Chan and Ranier Falco) over at SheLovesAsianCock.com love me. I love them too!
- My YouTube page! Watch me (more videos to arrive soon)!
- And, of course, my Twitter page! Follow me!
Finally, the search terms that may or may not have brought you here:
- “porn for women” (bet that’s a disappointment, eh?)
- “how to write wink wink in a sentence” (dude, I think you just did it)
- “my match subscription is expired but i g” (is this Mad Libs? What’s a verb that starts with a “g”?)
- “i’ve had lots of viewers on match but no” (MORE Mad Libs!)
- “if i seem a little clumsy lately, don’t” (don’t what? wait, this is just one big Mad Libs conspiracy right?)
- “don’t you defriend me..” (…or what?)
- “”native girl” sailboat” (now that one’s just fun)
*Updated June 25, 2010.