I’m Zoë Blue. I started this website in February 2010, a couple of months into my first online dating experience. Initially, I set up this blog as a way to update my girlfriends on my dating life, but it’s in a continual state of evolution, and serves as a bulletin board to the goings-on and thought processes of my mind.
Some Zoë factoids:
- I’m a graduate student, which means that I may periodically disappear for a few days, sometimes even a couple of weeks. But I’ll always be back; this blog is more fun than most anything else.
- Because I’m a graduate student and will be establishing a publishing career and web history under my real name, “Zoë Blue” is a pseudonym. Get to know me, though, and you’ll find out who I am IRL.
- I am well-traveled (42 countries). Highlights include Kenya, India and Korea.
- I have had an annual pass to Disneyland for five years now. I plan to visit every National Park.
- What I’m known for by friends is my general lack of fear and exuberance for life. Dare me to do anything, and I probably will. This boldness has gotten me into some very interesting situations with interesting companions.
- My favorite color is yellow; my favourite ice cream is vanilla.
For more background info on how I started this blog, read here.