A holiday note from Z-Blue
Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Happy holidays!
I am currently chilling out on the greatest beach ever in Mexico. In the last week, I’ve:
1) boated with dolphins (see photo!)
2) filmed a YouTube lipdub video with a large group of gringo senior citizens
3) done yoga every morning
4) ordered all the Mexican food my happy stomach can take
5) made cheese and chile tamales from scratch (yeah, I’m awesome)
6) written a couple of papers for school (yeah … grad school)
7) read through two entire Maya Angelous and Jhumpa Lahiri books
8) slept like a kid (bedtime at 9:00?? really??)
9) taken enough photos to crowd out my 4 GB memory card
10) swam in the Sea of Cortez … every morning.
And when I get back in just over a week? I take my first road trip with Luka, on route to creating my very next “Adventures with Luka” blog post. :)